Future Calling!Register now to apply
MBA IN EDUCATION MANAGEMENT AND LEADERSHIP
Globally, the higher education sector is witnessing trends such as globally sensitive professionals, internationalization of the sector, and assurance of quality in teaching and learning. The higher education management sector requires professionals who can engage with and provide solutions to contemporary issues in the sector within India & abroad while developing analytical & leadership skills to promote quality in higher education sector. This specialization aims to develop professionals and scholars who make significant contributions to higher education management and administration. This includes professionals with expertise in higher education management positions in the domains of student administration and development, quality and accreditation specialists, higher education scholars, strategies for competing in global environment leading to leadership roles. The following courses are offered:
List of Electives
- Science of Learning
- Higher Education Systems and Accreditation
- Education Strategies for Emerging Markets
- Administration and Leadership in Education
- Learning and Instructional Technology
- Curriculum Design and Evaluation Technologies
- Research and Innovation Project in Higher Education
- Evaluate learning contexts and apply learning pedagogies and understand multidisciplinary nature of learning sciences.
- Develop an understanding of the roles and functions of administration of higher education institutions.
- Examine the core and emergent leadership relevant to higher education practices.
- Understand the globalization of higher-education and its impact on local context.
- Appreciate the entrepreneurship and sustainable development in higher education
- Critically assess the role of technology in the design and execution of learning.